While most owner-managed businesses realise that maintaining statutory records is a legal requirement, they may lack the resources necessary for compliance in this increasingly complex area.
Using information technology directly linked to Companies House.
We can manage all your company secretarial needs, including:
- incorporation of companies
- care and maintenance of statutory records for the full annual cycle
- changes of name
- changes of share capital
- share transfers
- redemption of shares and purchase of own shares
- updating and drafting of special provisions in the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- appointment and removal of company officers
- drafting resolutions and submission to the Registrar
- company searches
Please contact Lyn Doyle either by e-mail email@example.com or telephone 0151 243 1213 for more information.